Training of mind is call knowledge The power of a blog to educate, inspire, your Blog share 90K+Reach Subscribers ,5K+ Unique Visitor
you create great content , We Monetize it for you .you may get a benifit of paid travel writing jobs.Travel editors may consider you for publication
Starting a blog that covers all the bases is a great way to control your online identity and make sure that the top result on Google makes a the right first impression.
DoNot Required any Blog Infra structure like domain host blog optimisation , marketing ,Most Essential Securities we take care all blog backups your parts only make money from your blog
• We highly appreciate the authors that include both in their articles: theory and practice tips. Our blog readers always seek for professional advice, so practical examples are very important. After reading the article, readers should not only have gained new insights and ideas, but also know how to actually implement them in practice. The more practical your tips, techniques and ideas are, the better.
• We highly appreciate the authors that aren’t afraid to show their own opinion. The more thought- provoking your article, the better. Please don’t forget to support your thoughts with links to the sources that illustrate your ideas. Our ultimate goal is to engage the blog audience in a meaningful design discussion.
• Please provide links and references to related articles, tools, services and other resources at the end of the article.
• The post must be well-written in English.
• High-quality, original, controversial content, not boring and not previously published elsewhere on the web.
• Once the content is published on thewebsite advisor BlogBlog, you must not republish it elsewhere online.
• Reply to the comments on your post after it’s live on thewebsite advisor BlogBlog.
• Be ready to take some flak, you need to argue well and explain your position properly sharing your viewpoint.
• Please include an author’s bio that is 2-3 sentences long explaining who you are and what you do.
• Provide an email address linked to your Gravatar image and a link to your Google+ profile in the format of <a href="https://plus.google.com/(number)?rel="author">Google+</a>.
• You can put maximum 2 (dofollow) reference website links in the author’s bio section.
• Please note that we reserve the right to edit the post for grammatical errors, facts, and easier legibility. If we do, we will send the complete text of the post for your final review.
• We can send a post back to you with changes or suggested additions to further enhance the post in ways that go beyond basic editing.
• Anything that requires more than basic editing on our part will be sent back for you to edit.
• If you have any questions or an idea about your guest post, please contact us
• If your guest post is accepted, it usually takes between two to four days for your guest post to be published.
• We will do our best to notify you the day your post goes live.
Please write an Blog on anything that Online User would be interested about. Maybe you can write a short note about the tech, Gigs and Freebies about your ideas? Submit Your BlogSubmit Your Blog
• Industry news: in case there’s something new in the web design industry, and you know of any significant impact it will have on us all, that’s exactly the kind of content we’re interested under this topic.
Remember that this should be original work, and not simply copied from elsewhere on the internet!
• Create exciting headline.
• Write an excerpt – a quick, attractive summary of your content (usually 2-3 sentences).
• Break up the paragraphs into easy-to-digest chunks.
• Use bulleted lists with a brief description and links if necessary.
• Use bold and italics for emphasis, not underlining.
• Length isn’t the main factor, but quality content is. Your post should be as long as it needs to be to convey the message, but no longer.
• Roughly 500-600 words in length minimum.
• The title and all headings should be appealing, concrete and descriptive.
• Markup headings within the article: <h3>Heading</h3>.
• In <h3> headings, please capitalize the first letter of every word, e.g. “How to Build Tabbed Content
Boxes Using Twitter Bootstrap”.
• Do not capitalize articles (a, an, and the), nor prepositions of three or fewer letters (such as of, in and for).
• Please do not use full stops (periods) at the end of your headings.
Commas & Abbreviations
• Add a comma before etc.: “Use Photoshop, Illustrator, Gimp, etc.”
• Please do not abbreviate or use symbols for everyday words: give and take, not give & take; design and develop, not design/develop; versus, not vs. (except in headings).
• Using “i.e.” to precede a clarification is OK. It comes from the Latin “id est” and means “that is” or
“in other words.” E.g. “Your client (i.e. the one in charge) will have final say.”
• Using “e.g.” is also fine when brevity is required. It comes from the Latin expression “exempli gratia” and means “for example.” Use it when listing only some of all instances of a concept, and do not follow it with a period, e.g. “Open your browser of choice (e.g. Firefox, Chrome, Safari).”
• High-quality images and screenshots are important in our articles. Please always store full-size images locally in case we may need them again. Images should be attractive and relevant and should not have low-quality artifacts. They should be legible and properly cropped.
• Do not rescale images and crop them to focus on the point of interest.
• Images should be 670 pixels wide and a maximum of 600 pixels high.
• Make sure you own the copyright to any images you submit with your posts. Otherwise, provide the links to image sources.
• We do not require an intro image with the post, still it would be preferable if you attached the head shot in the email with your guest post (900 x 536 pixels).
• Link to an external web page only once. Linking to different pages from a single website is OK if warranted.
• Use readable text for link anchors, not URLs (unless significant). So Facebook, not https://facebook.com/.
• Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid.
• Cite your sources and back everything up, provide the links to a study or an article, to any resources or tools, to support your claims.
• Do not include affiliate links or self-promotion links to your own websites within the body content of your post.
• website advisor Post follows US spelling (e.g. “color” instead of “colour”). Please follow the spellings below, and refer to the Merriam-Webster dictionary (https://www.merriam-webster.com/) for all other spellings.
Once again, if you have any questions or an idea about your guest post, please contact us , we’ll get back to you ASAP.
NOTE: The website advisor Blog editors reserve the right to reject any content suggested by authors without ever publishing it.Editorial Guidelines We take great pride in the quality of our content. While we cover hundreds of different topics, they all have one thing in common: readers looking for tech information they can trust. Our writers create high-quality, original, accurate, expert content that is free of ethical concerns, conflicts, or misinformation. If you ever come across an article you think needs to be improved, please email us at email@example.com and let us know.