Why Blog Is So Important
1. Share Your Knowledge Training of mind is call knowledge The power of a blog to educate, inspire, and bring like-minded people together makes blogging a great way to help people.
2.Start a New Business If you're looking to start a business blog or get more investment for one you've already started, the reasons above are a great place to start arguing your case.
3. It helps drive traffic to your website. You could pay for traffic by placing paid search ads, which isn't illegal, but still quite expensive. And the second you run out of money, your traffic stops coming, too.
4. It helps convert that traffic into leads.Now that you have traffic coming to your website through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that traffic into leads. add a lead-generating call-to-action to every blog post.
5. Grow your email database—Your blog should inspire people to opt into your email newsletter list. Also, your email feeds traffic to your blog.
6. Get More Clients to Your Existing Business Static websites don’t attract many new clients or customers. But a regularly updated blog can produce a constant stream of good leads from all around the world.
7. Get Immediate Feedback bloggers get to read their readers’ comments the same day they click ‘publish’This makes blogging a great way to get feedback on an idea that you want to develop further. Having an outside perspective and a little bit of constructive criticism is invaluable.
8. Exchange ideas—Blogs obliterate the wall that once stood between a company and its customers. You encourage interaction, comments and feedback. You create a conversation.
9. Build a Network Valuable and interesting blog posts attract readers who will then comment on your site and send you personal messages through your contact page
10. Build Trust Online Trust is a rare and valuable commodity online. You can’t buy trust. It has to be earned by demonstrating your commitment to your readers, time and time again.
11. Your Online Identity Starting a blog that covers all the bases is a great way to control your online identity and make sure that the top result on Google makes a the right first impression.
12.Make Money from Your Blog help turn your blog into a money-maker.
13. Sell advertising.
One way to stream some revenue is to put contextual, text, and impression ads on your site. The Web sites here pay you to display ads: This is likely the most common means of leveraging a blog to generate income. If yours happens to become a well-known blog, it's always possible to sell ad space on your own. such as Google's AdSense or BlogAds, bloggers can establish ad programs. AdSense—which lets you select several ads that are consistent with the content of your blog—pays you based on how many readers click on the ads for further information.
14.sell others' products.
Affiliate programs enable your blog to serve as a conduit between readers and online sites offering various goods and services. One popular choice is Amazon.com. If, for instance, you offer book reviews or even just mention a book in passing in your blog, an affiliate program provides a means for your readers to click directly from your blog to Amazon to obtain further information about the book. If they break out the checkbook or charge card, you get paid as well.
15.Use a blog to deepen your existing customer relations.
Marketing material inserted in blog content does not have to be limited to bringing in completely new business. By using a blog to regularly communicate with existing clients as well as other readers, you can take advantage of the opportunity to fully inform them about everything your business does, which may expand your readers' understanding of the full scope of your products or services.
Are you already well underway when it comes to business blogging? Just starting out? Share your thoughts on business blogging and what you're looking to get out of it.